Tibet, with its vast landscapes from the verdant forest to the arid dry moonscapes, huddled in the rain shadow behind the mass range of the northern Himalaya, certainly makes this land as mysterious as it was for centuries and it still retains the feel of the medieval period and a tinge of Shangri-la. Located with pride at an average altitude of over 3000 meter, today mankind's enthusiasm and curiosity has flung open the "Mighty doors" to experience the lifestyle, culture and landscape of this "Virgin Land". A journey of a lifetime, at the roof of the world, with exciting adventure on route, crossing over passes, of over 5000 meter, stunning picturesque scenery of the landscape, rural villages, people, monasteries and breathtaking views of range of snow capped mountains from Mt. Everest, Cho-Oyu, Shisapangma to over 6000 meters peaks.
Some few tours with programme below;
9 Days Tibet tour
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02: Visa process
- Day 03: Kathmandu Lhasa flight Arrival in Lhasa and transfer to downtown Lhasa, 3650mts. night at hotel
- Day 04: Sightseeing tour in Lhasa, Potala Palace, Jokang temple, Bharkor Bazar. night at hotel
- Day 05: Sightseeing tour in Drepung and Sera monasteries. night at hotel
- Day 06: Day trip to Ganden monastery and back to Lhasa, 120Km. night at hotel
- Day 07: Day trip to Yamdrok lake (4470m/100km)-Lhasa (3650m/200km) night at hotel
- Day 08: Drive from Lhasa to Lhasa Gongkar airport.(3600Mts/ 60Km )flight to Kathmandu night at hotel.
- Day 09: Departure from Kathmandu